Alright, my top 5 dessert places are...
1. Muddy's Bake Shop: I love their homemade goodness. It feels and tastes like you just walked into your grandmother's kitchen. EVERYTHING is delicious!
2. TCBY: Such a consistent classic! Love the frozen yogurt! Cold, light, and not too heavy when you need to satisfy that sweet tooth. Love choosing the special daily flavors - peanut butter, white chocolate moose, and cheesecake. And, you can never go wrong with a parfait when you can't decide between flavors and toppings!
3. Cheesecake Corner: Love their uniquely flavored cheesecakes and authentic atmosphere - great girls' night or date place!
4. Cafe Eclectic: Love the 50's diner inspired dessert menu. Lots of creative and yummy milkshakes!
5. Jerry's Sno Cone: Love the authentic locale and former car wash building. You can never go wrong with a supreme - the best of both worlds - sno cone and frozen yogurt! Perfect for summer cool down in the hell-ish heat of Memphis' summer.